FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Questions about registration
Single-Parents is a closed service in which only registered members can participate. This serves the seriousness of the service as well as the anonymity and security of the participating members. You only open yourself up to like-minded people and not to the whole world. By registering, we also largely protect our members from spam attacks and prevent abuse by people who are not serious enough.
- Wait a few more minutes, in some cases it takes a little longer to receive the registration email.
- Check your spam folder. In some cases our emails may end up in your spam folder.
- Still no registration email received/found? Then please contact us
IMPORTANT: When contacting us, please take into account that it may take up to 24 hours for us to reply to you.
We treat your personal data confidentially at all times. The data you provide is only used to maintain the service and to get to know other members. We do not pass on any data to third parties! If you decide to cancel your account, all data will be deleted from our servers. If you have any further questions about privacy, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Questions about Membership
- Use your email address to sign in and make sure it is spelled correctly.
- Make sure your password is case sensitive and that the caps lock key is not active.
If this does not help, try changing your password.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner and select Settings.
- In the Email and Password section, enter your new password in the Password field.
- Confirm your entry with "Save".
You will receive an e-mail confirming that your password has been changed.
- Click Login and then click "Forgot your password?"
- On the page that opens, enter your email address in the appropriate field and click Save.
Then check your email and follow the instructions in the email sent to you.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner and select "Settings".
- In the Email and Password section, enter your new address in the "Email" field, overwriting the existing one.
- Click on "Save".
You will then receive an email notification with the activation code for the new address. Then copy this code into the "Email confirmation code" field provided for this purpose and click on "Save".
- Click on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner and select "My profile".
- In the left part you will see some additional services.
- Select "Stealth mode". The service has to be activated the first time. Click on the service.
- The service is free of charge and can be activated by clicking on "Activate service".
- The service is now active and can be switched on or off via the On/Off button.
IMPORTANT: Members with whom you are already in contact can still contact you. If you want to prevent this, you must delete your account.
- Log in.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner and select the settings.
- Then select "Delete account" in the menu on the left.
- Now click on the "Delete profile permanently" button on the right.
IMPORTANT: Your account will be completely deleted. This step cannot be undone!
- Visit the profile of the member you want to block.
- Click on "...More" and select "Add to Blacklist".
VFrom now on, the blocked member will no longer be able to view your profile or send you any messages or winkes. If you want to unblock the member later you can proceed as follows:
- In the main menu, select People - "My Blacklist".
- Here you will see all the members you have blocked.
- Click on the X at the top right of the member's profile picture to delete the member from the blacklist.
From this moment on your profile will appear again for the unblocked member and he/she can contact you again.
- Open the picture that does not show you optimally, e.g. click on your profile picture in the "My profile" area.
- In the lower part of the screen, under your picture, you will see the option "Edit preview" next to the remarks.
- Click on "Recrop".
- Above your picture you will now see a dashed square. You can now enlarge and position it as you wish.
- As soon as you have selected the correct crop, click on the "Crop" icon at the bottom right of your image. Here you will also find the options "Mirror" and "Rotate image left" as well as "Rotate image right".
When you return, the desired section should be shown.
Questions about Premium Membership
- Credit Card
However, it is also possible to pay by bank deposit. Please contact us and we will send you the payment details. IMPORTANT: Your Premium Membership will only be activated after we have received your payment.
- It is very important to us to maintain the seriousness of our platform. Members who are serious about this will gladly pay a small fee.
- We would like to avoid annoying advertising on our pages.
- Costs for hosting, maintenance and administration of the service have to be covered.
We always try to maintain a balanced price-performance ratio and also invest some of the income in the further development and security of the platform.